Shoulder And Neck Pain
"How To Ease Annoying, Daily, Irritating Neck and Shoulder Pain Naturally - Before It Gets Any Worse.."
Don’t sacrifice the lifestyle you desire over problems that can be fixed. That’s why we made this just for you.
Dr. Ben Bagge
PT, DPT, CSCS
Founder of Pro+Kinetix Physical Therapy & Performance
A Message From Dr. Ben Bagge, Owner & Founder of Pro+Kinetix Physical Therapy & Performance
wants to know:
“Why is this happening to me?”
“Why am I still suffering with neck and shoulder pain after putting up with it for 6 months - sometimes more?”
Does That Sound Like You?
Has That Ever Happened To You?
Is This How You Feel?
If You’re Currently Living With Neck And Or Shoulder Pain, Here’s 7 More Reasons Why It Could Be Lasting Longer
Than It Should:
1. You thought it would go away on it’s own – but it didn’t
2. You went to the Doctor who told you to rest and take painkillers – but the pills did nothing to help, and as soon as they wore off neck and shoulder pain struck again
3. A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets neck and shoulder pain as they get older, so you just accepted it
4. You sought help from other Healthcare Professionals or a Physical Therapist in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help
5. You’ve tried using things like heating pads or TENS but they’ve done nothing to help make the pain better
6. You thought it would be a good idea to rest because your neck or shoulder pain was so bad, but it still irritates you daily
7. You decided to get a few “massages” hoping that would fix the pain, but all they did was feel nice and relaxing, and didn’t do anything to fix it long term
If any of these have happened to you – we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk with one of our Physical Therapists to find out what can be done to help you. The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things, means that we know what doesn’t work – which means we are closer to finding what DOES. Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice:
“What Can You Do To Get Rid Of Neck/Shoulder Pain?”...
Well, here’s 4 things you can do:
1. First off, you need to make a decision about getting help. So many people procrastinate for so long, thinking that the neck and shoulder pain will ‘just go away with time’, but then 6 months down the line they’re still putting up with it, and nothing’s changed…or it gets worse.
2. Next, do the RIGHT exercises – one of the best things to help you ease your neck and/or shoulder pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises – the right exercises given to you by a Physical Therapist will help reduce pain, and allow you to move freely again quick – and make sure that the problems don’t come back any time soon.
3. Avoid sitting and sleeping in awkward positions – ever woken up with a painful neck? Or, after a long day spent sitting felt tightness in your shoulders? That’s because one of the worst things you can do that adds to neck and/or shoulder pain is sitting with bad posture, and sleeping in awkward positions. It would really help if you were given appropriate strengthening exercises for better posture, alongside hands-on treatment, to get you active and healthy as quickly as possible.
4. Get real, “hands-on” Physical Therapy – Physical Therapy is proven to help people with neck and shoulder pain. In fact at Pro+Kinetix Physical Therapy & Performance it’s one of the most common issues we see. If your neck and/or shoulder pain is affecting your job, if your sleep is disturbed by tightness or tension in your shoulders, if it stops you from keeping active, or if it threatens your independence and gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends – Physiotherapy can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know how the Physical Therapy team at Pro+Kinetix Physical Therapy & Performance can help you live with less neck or shoulder pain – we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free appointment at one of our clinics in Oakland, Des Moines, and San Diego:
Note: This Free Total Body Diagnostic session is something that we offer to people who are very nervous or skeptical about Physical Therapy – unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a Free Total Body Diagnostic session so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done – without any financial risk on your part.
So The Next Question Is:
"How can choosing to see a Physical Therapist at Pro+Kinetix Physical Therapy & Performance, help you get rid of Neck and/or Shoulder pain?"
If you want to know what it costs – and what availability we have at our clinics in Oakland, Des Moines, and San Diego, then please just click the button below and complete the short form: