Pro+Kinetix Physical Therapy & Performance Has An Exciting Announcement…
🥁 Drum Roll Please… 🥁
Along with all of our clinicians being vaccinated…
We’ve continued to work closely with the Alameda Health Department as well as the California Board of Physical Therapy with regards to safety measures taken. Check them out below!
- Support you on your physical therapy journey and understand the ever changing conditions of COVID-19.
- Provide a fair and easy cancelation policy to account for any possible risk of infection.
- Offer in-person and virtual visits.
- Wipe down all surfaces before and after patient use.
- Designated private rooms for physical therapy sessions with 1-on-1 patient care.
- Staggered appointment times of when Physical Therapists are scheduled.
- Only 2-3 therapists max are in the 7000 square foot facility at one time.
- Fast and easy screening process prior to every patient visit.
- Proper mask wearing and hand-washing upon arrival are strictly enforced.
- Above all else, our therapists value you! As you have seen from our across the board 5-star reviews ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ , patients leave Pro+Kinetix Physical Therapy and Performance feeling safe and pain-free.
“I am so grateful to the team at Pro+Kinetix for the awesome support throughout rehab for my injury. Ben listened to my complaints and set me up with Mike who very quickly had me on a path to recovery, now working with Nima I can feel I’m getting stronger and learning more with every session.
I have & would recommend this team to anyone who is looking to recover, heal & increase strength; the team is super knowledgable, friendly, easy going and covid prepared! Thanks Pro+Kinetix!” –Charlotte