We Recommend These Three Practices:
Take care of your body
- Self-Care might be a buzzword, but it is an important way to practice mental health and building resilience.
- Stress is just as much physical as it is emotional! Here are some ways to strengthen your body to adapt to stress and decrease the toll of intense emotions.
- Proper nutrition, ample sleep, hydration & regular exercise are ways to begin promoting positive behaviors for yourself.
- Journaling, yoga, painting or meditation are great ways to build connections and restore hope. This can help you deal with situations that require resilience.
- This can help you practice gratefulness and reflect on positive aspect of your life.
Avoid negative outlets.
- Give your body resources to help you manage your stress.
- Rather than seeking to eliminate stress altogether, help yourself work to be a healthier and happier person.