How do you know whether you should try physical therapy?
Physical Therapists are experts of body movement. This includes your musculoskeletal, neuromuscular, cardiovascular, pulmonary, and integumentary systems.
Do you have impairments with your musculoskeletal system?
- Muscle Weakness
- Decreased muscular endurance
- Limited range of motion due to:
- Restriction of the joint capsule
- Decreased muscle length
- Joint hypermobility
- Faulty Posture
- Muscle length and strength imbalances
Do you have neuromuscular impairments?
- Impaired balance, postural stability, or control
- Incoordination or faulty timing.
- Abnormal muscle tone
- Ineffective or inefficient functional movement strategies
Is your cardiovascular capacity up to your standards?
- Do you have decreased aerobic capacity?
- Impaired circulation?
- Pain with sustained physical activity?
These are just a few of reasons why Physical Therapy may help you. We realize some people may be unsure if physical therapy is right for them. Are you wondering if it’ll work or if we can help with your problem? If that sounds like you and you’d like to come see for yourself how we can help you, just fill out the simple form on our home page.