“Your future self will thank you for what you do today”
In the Video Below Dr. Ben Addresses:
- When you should consider using a brace ❓
- The positives & negatives of braces ➕ ➖
- Why braces are rarely a long term solution ⏳
- Why they can make the underlying issue worse 🥺
- A better alternative to braces 🤯
- How a patient was able to ditch her knee brace and complete a triathlon brace free & pain free in under 4 months ⤵️ ⤵️ ⤵️
How to have “Injury Preparedness?”
1. Strength training! 💪🏾 Gaining strength helps your bones, joints, ligaments, muscles, discs, and tendons be resilient.
2. Build up your exercise slowly: don’t jump in 0️⃣ to 💯 ﹪, take your time! Start with a light weight and low intensity.
3. Plan your progression 📈 ! A PT can help you when you’re injured, and help you build strength in the proper muscles prior to an injury.
“As a fellow medical professional, I really appreciate his approach of educating the patient so they can own their problem and solution. He is great at explaining the “why’s” of pain so that with a better understanding, we can carry that forward to more long-term progress and prevention. To others who have tried different PT without success, or feel like you are at the end of a tiring road without a solution, I would encourage you to check out Pro+Kinetix.”