"How To Stop Chronic, Daily Annoying Knee Pain WITHOUT Injections, WITHOUT Taking Painkillers and WITHOUT Having To Wear A Support or Brace..."
Don’t sacrifice the lifestyle you desire over problems that can be fixed. That’s why we made this just for you.
Dr. Ben Bagge
PT, DPT, CSCS
Founder of Pro+Kinetix Physical Therapy & Performance
A Message From Dr. Ben Bagge,
Owner & Founder of Pro+Kinetix
If you’re living with bad knees, they’re painful or they ache – it’s very easy to think that it’s “just something that comes with age”, it’s a bit of “wear and tear”, or that it’s nothing and it’ll go away on its own.
You can’t quite put your finger on why you’re feeling pain in your knees – but it doesn’t seem to be getting any better!
If that’s happening to you, you’re not alone – we hear this type of thing all the time. In fact, knee pain is one of THE most common problems that we see in our physical therapy clinic.
And when it comes to living with knee pain, everybody we see wants to know the answers to these questions:
“Why is This Happening to Me?” or, “Why am I still suffering with Knee pain that keeps getting worse after putting up with it for 6 months - sometimes more?”
Most people think that when they get knee pain, it’ll eventually “ease off” and go away on it’s own. That they’ll wake up one morning and like “magic”, knee pain will be a thing of the past. Then 6 months later you’re still living with the discomfort of knee pain – often even worse than it was when it came on.
Does That Sound Like You?
Another scenario we see all the time in our physical therapy clinic is when people go to their Doctors, and the well-meaning Doctor tells them to “rest”, “try these painkillers” and “come back in 6 weeks if it’s not better”. But then 6 weeks later, they end up going back to the same Doctor again because it hasn’t gotten any better, only to be given ANOTHER prescription of even stronger pills, and maybe a knee support.
Has That Ever Happened To You?
Maybe you are confused because you’ve been told different things, by different people. Maybe you think you have to rest because you’ve been told walking makes knee pain worse, or that you should be doing ‘this exercise’ and ‘that exercise’ to make it better.
It’s very confusing to know exactly what to do – and that’s just to avoid making knee pain worse!
And because of this confusion – this often leads people to procrastinate and put off making a decision about what to do to help fix their knee pain. Worse, many people just end up accepting it as “part of life” – as if it’s normal or “has” to be that way.
Is This How You Feel Too?
If You’re Currently Living With Knee Pain, Here’s 7 More Reasons Why It Could Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
1. You thought it would go away on it’s own – but it didn’t
2. You went to the Doctor who told you to rest and take painkillers – but the pills did nothing to help, all they did was ‘mask’ the pain – and as soon as they wore off knee pain stopped you in your tracks again
3. A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets knee pain as they get older, so you just accepted it
4. You sought help from other Healthcare Professionals or a Physio in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help
5. You’ve tried using things like knee supports but they’ve done nothing to help make the pain any better
6. You thought it would be a good idea to rest because you experienced severe pain and swelling in your knees, but it still irritates you daily
7. You tried a few exercises from ‘Youtube’ – but they felt painful when you did them, and did nothing to ease the pain
If any of these have happened to you – we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk with one of our Physical Therapists in Oakland, Des Moines, or San Diego to find out what can be done to help you.
The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work – you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you for FREE over the phone. The phone call is complimentary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best.
“What Can I Do To Get Rid Of My Knee Pain Quickly?”
Well, here’s 4 things you can do:
1. First off, you need to make a decision about getting help – so many people rest for weeks, hoping that the pain will ‘just go away with time’, but then 6 months down the line they’re still putting up with it, and nothing’s changed… Or the pain and swelling gets worse
2. Next, do the RIGHT exercises – one of the best things to help you ease your knee pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises – the right exercises given to you by a Physiotherapist will help reduce pain, and allow you to move freely again quick – and make sure that the problems don’t come back any time soon.
3. Avoid sitting in awkward positions – the truth is, you and I were not designed to sit. When you sit and bend your knees, you’re putting your knees in awkward, un-natural positions – which knees aren’t built to be in for too long. It would really help if you were given appropriate strengthening exercises for better posture, alongside hands-on treatment, to get you active and healthy as quickly as possible.
4. Get real, “hands-on” Physical Therapy – Physical Therapy is proven to help people with knee pain. In fact at Pro+Kinetix Physical Therapy & Performance it’s one of the most common issues we see with our athletes and active adults. If your knee pain is affecting your job, if it stops you from keeping active, or if it threatens your independence and gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends – Physical Therapy can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know how the Physical Therapy team at Pro+Kinetix Physical Therapy & Performance clinics in Oakland, Des Moines, and San Diego can help you live with less knee pain – we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free appointment at one of our clinics.
Note: This Free Total Body Diagnostic session is something that we offer to people who are very nervous or skeptical about Physical Therapy – unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a Free Total Body Diagnostic session so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done – without any financial risk on your part.
So the next question is:
“How Can Choosing to See a Physical Therapist at Pro+Kinetix Help You Get Rid of Your Knee Pain
- In The Next Few Days?”
Basically, the Physical Therapy Team at Pro+Kinetix can help you get back to living life free from daily annoying and chronic knee pain.
If you want to know what it costs – and what availability we have at our clinics in Oakland, Des Moines, or San Diego, then just click the button below and complete the short form: